What is a small business?
According to the latest SBA stats, over 50% of the working population (120 million people) in the US works in a small business.
Why does a small business need social media marketing?
An effective social media marketing strategy is critical for several important reasons, such as:
- Generating more revenue through higher customer awareness and brand loyalty.
- Connecting with customers and prospects through efficient and timely customer service.
- Positioning your business as a niche leader by posting useful content valued by your audience.
- Ranking higher in search engines such as Google or Lycos.
What do small business owners need to know about social media marketing?
As a social media strategist, I help small business owners use social media to overcome the obstacles holding them back from success.
By implementing a social media plan and managing it for them on a daily basis, business owners are freed up to do what they do best: run their business.
Here is a brief list of the most popular questions I’ve been asked about social media marketing from business owners:
- I’m just a small business, why do I need to have social media marketing?
- When is the best time to post on (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.)?
- Which social media sites should my business be using?
- How do I get more Likes/Retweets/Pins/engagement with customers on social media?
Answers to the most common social media marketing questions
Interested in learning more about social media marketing services?
Please visit my social media marketing services page and learn more about the crucial digital marketing solutions I provide to small businesses and startups.
James K. Kim
James "Jim" Kim is a commercial real estate agent with Cushman & Wakefield / Pyramid Brokerage Company in the Capital Region of New York, specializing in retail, office, and industrial tenant and landlord representation.